August 23, 2015

We Found Her!!!


Source: Pinterest

It's true!! It finally happened!! We found our little girl!! I can't post pictures or give many details for a few months, until China approves the match, but I can tell you she just turned three, we still hope to travel in January to get her, and we are ALL in LOVE!! We honestly weren't expecting to get our first referral for a child for weeks yet, maybe months, and now we know who she is! I barely even know what to do with myself! I'll be back with food tomorrow, today is all about being beyond joyful!!

I also wanted to let you know that we are doing just a smidgen of fundraising, no pressure, but if you're interested, come take a look at the beautiful t-shirt we designed :)




PS- YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

5 comments :

  1. April, I am over the moon for you all. Simply wonderful news! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a lovely thing to happen! Congratulations!
    We tried bout 10 years ago but the interntional adoption rules make it impossible here.
    Looking forward to seeing photos when the big day is over and she's home with her new family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, April!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so chocked up right now! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her. She will be the most loved child! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO excited for you and your family, thinking of all of your hard work that has paid off!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thinking what a LUCKY little girl she is, and what a lucky family you are!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)